What is Organic Clothing and Why is it the Better Choice?
In its most basic terms, organic clothing must abide by the following regulations:
- Made with cotton, jute, silk, ramie, or wool
- Land in which the plants grow are detoxified
- Material is dyed with a safe peroxide
Already that’s enough reasons to feel great about buying organic clothing! But we aren’t stopping there.
Some of our favourite features exclusive to organic clothing include:
- You feel great for helping the planet!
- Chances of skin reactions and allergies are reduced!
- The more you wash certain products - the softer they get!
- When you outgrow them (or have used them so much that you have to let them go) they are 100% compostable!
Yes, all of the exclamation points were necessary - we’re just that excited! Now more than ever, it’s easy to access sustainable fashion across the globe.